Bell, in partnership with Obeikan, is delivering a large scale preparatory year programme providing intensive English language training to both male and female students taking various subjects (Medicine, Management, Engineering, Agriculture) and who are preparing for undergraduate studies at King Saud University in Riyadh.
- The Preparatory Year Programme was launched in 2007
- In the first year, 1600 students were taught intensive English by 64 teachers
- In 2008, the programme grew. 6000 students were taught by over 300 staff members.
- Obeikan specialise in assisting educational institutions to improve students' learning by providing high quality curriculum materials, developing and implementing improvement plans and professional programmes, and conducting research.
- King Saud University, Riyadh
- Purpose built teaching centres, for both male and female students
- E-podiums in classrooms for interactive lessons
- Interactive whiteboards
- Extensive student and teacher libraries
For more information about the KSU project please email:
The old city area in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to enlarge
Local time in Saudi arabia